Friday, June 14, 2013

Lily

Hello! I've been meaning to post some pictures of my parent's precious new puppy, Lily. She is just the SWEETEST thing. Lance and I are insanely jealous, but alas, since no pups are allowed in The Cave, we shall have to put puppy dreams on hold. For now, we will just cuddle Lily (and Jack!) every chance we get. 

She is an Australian Labradoodle and will stay smallish (around 25 lbs). Everyone adores her, including Jack, although I'm pretty sure she is the alpha dog around their house. Jack may be bigger but he can be kind of a pushover (but I'm sure he just considers himself chivalrous!). 

Just look at THAT FACE!



It is love...
She KILLS me with her cuteness. Don't you just want to squish her?! Sigh. If you need even more puppy happiness you can see more (lots more!) Lily pics on my mom's and Jack's blogs...here and here.

9 comments:

Becky K said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! AHHH puppy!!!! so so so cute!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Kirsten Wiemer said...

oh my goodness i need that puppy now.
so adorable.

K

Kelly @ Hello Miss Kelly said...

oh my lanta I want! Full of cuteness!

Jane said...

oh my goodness! my heart literally melted! she is the cutest little pooch ever!

Katie said...

aww she is so cute!

alex said...

SHE IS SO CUTE. I love her already<3 I have been wanting to get a puppy for the longest time, and she seems like just the right breed! Great photos:)

Hannah said...

Such a sweet pup!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

his little lady said...

Aw, she is definitely adorable beyond words!
xo TJ

Kitsune said...

I do want to squish her! Soooo cute ^-^
Kitsune x
Yurei.co.uk
Yurei.co.uk/vintage-burlesque-blog