Tuesday, June 18, 2013

graduate: sister edition.

My little sister Courtney graduated from college with an interior design degree a couple of weekends ago and I couldn't be more proud of her!  It's so crazy to think that we are both college grads. From babies to graduates in a flash!
A rare photo of all of us (aka the best family ever).
So happy to be able to call my sister one of my best friends. She's the most hilarious, kind, beautiful person I know. Seriously don't know what I'd do without her!
I am just the luckiest in the sibling department. Love them both to pieces.
Love this guy too, of course. 

Congrats on graduating, Court! May all your interior design dreams come true. 

6 comments:

Becky K said...

Aw that is such a great photo of your big family!! Congrats to your sis!!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Kirsten Wiemer said...

you guys are adorable and congrats to your sis!

K

Noemi said...

Congrats to your sis!!! xoxo

Katie said...

Congrats to your sister! y'all are adorable

Kelle said...

you have a gorgeous family! and your dress is to die for... so cute. congratulations to your sister!

Melinda said...

Love that dress- so pretty!!

http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/