Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Portage Bay Cafe

One of the first posts I ever did on this blog declared my love for breakfast and nothing has changed. It's still by far my favorite meal to have out and Lance still could take it or leave it. However, there is one place we can both agree on for wonderful breakfast/brunch...

Enter Portage Bay Cafe: featuring local, organic & sustainable food, a fruit topping bar, flavored mimosas, eggs benny... It's usually crowded and might cost a little more than your average breakfast, but it's well worth it, especially if it means I can get Lance to agree to a morning out!

6 comments:

Becky K said...

ah ha ha love that mug! and OMG that food looks incredible! i'm so hungry now!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Kris said...

Looks amazing! I love breakfast, but i firmly believe it's better during dinner time.

Kris
sisyssclosetxo.blogspot.com

charity victoria said...

um..I want to go to there. yum!

AlyciaMealy said...

eggs Benedict is my favorite!

alyciamealy.blogspot.com

Jessica L said...

I share your undying love for breakfast too. And this would be added to my list if I lived wherever it is that you live! -Jessica L

Sarah Kyle said...

love partage bay. So good