Friday, May 10, 2013

hair

So really–who actually gets their haircut every 4-6 weeks? Who even has time/funds for that? I mean, I hack at my hair a little sometimes with my dull hair-cutting scissors. Does that count? And while we're admitting things, I may have used boxed dye a time or twenty. Also one time I did a really bad thing to my sister's hair involving an at home bleach kit. She's probably still traumatized.

(cue hairstylists with pitchforks)

Okay so all that to say my ends are repulsive and I'm bad at making hair appointments. Maybe a little public self-shaming will do the trick...

HEY KYLEE–YOU'RE HAIR IS DISGUSTING AND GROSS AND NOBODY LIKES THAT SO HOW ABOUT YOU GET IT CUT



11 comments:

Becky K said...

haha i haven't cut my hair in over three years (i've been growing out a pixie cut). it's so hard to legitimize getting a haircut when i'm growing it out. calling/paying versus not calling/paying? i'm as bad as you on all hair accounts!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Kirsten Wiemer said...

im seriously so bad about getting my hair cut. but seriously.
however, i think you have great hair!

K

Kerrin Chance said...

Oh girl! you should see my ends! split-city! And i'm a hairdressers kid!!! It's true about the hairstylists family being that last to have their hair done! haha i feel ya!

- kerri
kerrinchance.blogspot.com

Camilla Monique said...

One of my goal for this year is Not to cut my hair, I really wanna grow it long.

Christabel Ballard said...

My hair does not grow fast enough to cut it that often! Haha
xx

http://mishonest.blogspot.com.au/

Jane said...

i am painfully trying to grow my hair long again and i only get trims every 3 months! the dead ends are killing me though! :)

Lauren Mayerle said...

Your hair looks like mine! Now I feel the need to schedule a haircut.

Baby Meg said...

Haha, I go to hair school and still don't trim my hair when I need it. You are not alone!

Rachel O. said...

Haha this sounds just like me. And seriously, your hair looks amazing.

Happie Reading said...

no need to get it cut, its fab! so happy to have stumbled across your blog its ADORABLE...anddd im your newest follower hey hey hey! hope you can swing by mine sometime =]

xo, Kelsey Belle

www.happiereading.blogspot.com

Sarah Kyle said...

Haha!! I know right? Who really gets their hair cut every 4-6 weeks? And really, what's the point, unless you are maintaining a short style of sorts. I'm growing mine out and I got the tips ombre'ed so, I can feel your pain.