Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lately. Mostly nothing. Just Lately.

A few photos that were hanging out on my phone from the last couple of weeks...


//We date sometimes because we're in love.//

//I accidentally went on a shopping spree when I had to vacate my apartment for fire alarm testing. Along those lines, is there a magical age when you are no longer allowed to shop at Forever 21? I hope not.//

//Coffee is even more delicious when made in my mom's new kitchen.//

//He's comfortable.//

//This past weekend we reorganized my mom's pantry and I'm in love with it. Anything well-organized is my weakness. Blog post coming soon!//

//Pretty skies and an awkward selfie. The usual.//

//In case you didn't realize, Valentine's day is upon us, so we made a garland and decorated my mom's mantel.//

//Boots with the fur, sweatpants, the bachelor and a glass of wine are an alright way to end a long day.//

//Why yes, my desktop is always that cluttered, thanks for asking.//

//Fun with play-dough at church.//

//It rains here. A lot.//

//A major reason for my busy days and lack of blog posts lately is that I have been working on redesigning and reorganizing The Inspired Room blog. It's *mostly* done with only a few things that aren't quite right that we are waiting for someone to work out. Hopefully it's way easier to navigate now! Check it out here.//

6 comments:

Kelley Gilster said...

i hope there is no age limit for F21.. ;-) your pup is cute

MONICA'S NOTEBOOK said...

Loved this post! Girl, if there's an age limit where we can't shop at f21 anymore...Lord help me idk what I will do! haha Awkward selfies are my lifeee.

MONICA'S NOTEBOOK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Kyte said...

Um, you're stinking adorable! And please do post about organizing your mom's pantry. Love!

Kirsten Wiemer said...

ahhh i love all of these pictures lady!

K

helen said...

I'm in love with Jack and the pantry. Cant wait to read more about it :)