Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Margarita with Blood Orange Bitters Recipe

Last night my husband made the best margarita of my life (and margaritas and I have been around the block a time or two!). It was just the usual Monday night consisting of a late dinner while watching The Bachelor. Steak fajitas were on the menu and, naturally, husband thought they wouldn't be complete without a margarita. And then, magic happened! I asked him to share his enchanted potion. He did. And thus, I present to you Lance's margarita with blood orange bitters. I may have to hide the tequila now to avoid having one every night.

This was definitely share-able but I absolutely won't judge you if you want it all to yourself...




*adapted from here.

8 comments:

haley said...

girl, this sounds delicious! margaritas are my favorite. for my bachelorette party, I sipped on a strawberry, jalapeno one...amazing!!

excited to try y'all's version!

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

I have had a frozen blood orange margarita at the "Cowgirl Hall of Fame" here in New York it was de-lish!

Your hubby sounds talented. Cute blog following on Bloglovin.

Ali of:


www.dressingken.com

The Weir House said...

Um. I love this and the graphics. Following you :)

jamiedawn said...

excuse my french but... hell yes!!! this will be comin' off my wet bar soon!! thanks!!

Benlovesting said...

Thanks for sharing :)

Glampire Victoria McEwan said...

Fantastic post, I love how you done it.

xx

Emily said...

Looks delicious - I will be assigning my boy to make one for me stat!
xo Emily @ Hungry Delights

Rebecca Rosen said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! so cute! I love your picture editing!! and this looks really good.. must try :)