Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The End of an Era


A few days ago we took our annual trip to see Twilight for the last time. I'd say we make some pretty good vampires, no? Especially me. I blame the vsco cam app for the (only slight) exaggeration of my paleness and darkening of my hair, but it is quite fitting. 

I will proudly proclaim right here and now that I loved it. No shame. I won't speak for Lance but he may or may not have loved it as well. Although, he might have some shame. 

But answer me this: Why was baby Renesmee computer generated? Totally unnecessary. It was weird, right?

Our plan was to go hit the town after the movie, but (as we should have expected) our elderly ways got the best of us and we went straight home to bed. Which was totally fine considering that it saved our wallets any more damage after shelling out enough money for a small house just to see a movie (totally worth it in this case). 

So goodbye to the end of an era! Whatever will fill the void? And don't even think about trying to sell me on this 50 Shades of Grey nonsense. At least we have the rest of The Hunger Games movies to look forward to...

10 comments:

Elisabeth @ Bella said...

no you have the dvd release which can mean complete marathons :P

thought the last one was the most well done - liked it - but idk about love :)

Kirsten Wiemer said...

ok, yes why was she computer generated, so weird.
it ended perfectly.

K

Meaghan Mulligan said...

I too loved it but was not happy with computerized baby Renesmee. Apparently her other book The Host is being turned into a movie now too.

http://justmeaghan.com

The Pink Growl said...

I was soooo sad that the movies were over! I totally had a book hangover after the books, I just couldn't get into anything else the same way.

isabel said...

i still have to see the last one!
x

www.mamajulesbrussels.blogspot.com

Amanda k. said...

I just went and saw it yesterday, and I thought the same thing about baby Renesmee! Very weird.

Anna said...

i am SO excited to see it! I can't wait to see what Renesmee looks like, it was so weird in the last movie when we caught a glimpse of her and she was computer generated! so weird. So glad you liked it!!!

And you'd make an AMAZING vampire :)

Rachel said...

Thank you for pointing out she was computer generated! I couldn't get over it the entire movie! So annoying!

Amy said...

Catching up on your blog ... Also "dragged" my husband to see the last one. Has been a tradition for our anniversary these last several years. So from much more elderly folk than you ... I'm also sad that it's over. Need a new guilty pleasure movie for next November. :-)

sara grace said...

LOVED the last film :) and all the others! Happy to stumble upon your blog!