Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving and Such

This year we didn't do a big extended family event like we normally do for Thanksgiving, but I wouldn't have felt up to par even if we had considering I was pretty sick. Lance and I did celebrate with a delicious Thanksgiving meal on the day, and later I got together with my immediate family. I really wish I would have taken more pictures of the festivities, but I wasn't too camera-happy. Here a few snapshots that I did take of life on and since Thanksgiving...





6 comments:

Maria Morley said...

That pie looks amazing -- I want to eat it through the computer screen, lol. And those trees are adorable! I need some mini Christmas trees in my life.

Allie said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! Despite being sick of course! I've somehow missed getting a cold this semester. (Now I've probably cursed myself.)

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

sick on Thanksgiving. That is just unfair. on the upside the pumpkin pie looks scrumptious!

Kelley Gilster said...

So many friends and family of mine were also sick on thanksgiving, no fun at all!

Liv Lundelius said...

Your dog is so cute!!!!
Hope you enjoyed the pie.

Kaylyn said...

Hahah cute post!!! The illness thing makes me laugh. Newest follower :) XOXO