Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Free Thanksgiving Printable


Hello! Today I'm sharing some free printable place cards just in time for Thanksgiving! But really, these would be perfect for any occasion as place cards or could even be used as gift tags or labels.

You should be able to click here to be redirected to Google Docs, then click the file menu and "download original". Now print (preferably onto card stock), cut, and fill in the names of your guests!





psst...check out my other free printables (including a thankfulness list template) here!

8 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I really love your printables! I might use these this year at my table...but really they're so cute you can use them whenever!

xx Ashleigh
www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Eloquent English said...

Yes please!!!

Stephanie said...

What cute place cards! Saving these for next year, I think they would be great as small gift tags as well, or labels? Either way, love these a ton. :)
stephanie

Yelle said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! Thank you for making these! Definitely pinning them for my holiday dinner party!

Maria Morley said...

How pretty! Thanks so much, Kylee. I love this!

Kelley Gilster said...

lovely!! Thank you for making my thanksgiving table cute

Nicole said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Colleen said...

I love this, so gorgeous yet simple! I've included it in my Thanksgiving roundup over on lemonthistle. Thanks for the lovely printable!

http://lemonthistle.blogspot.ca/2013/10/thanksgiving-printables.html