Monday, November 26, 2012

Free Printable Woodland Gift Tags


Hello! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and (if applicable) a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

Just wanted to let you know that I made some ADORABLE new printable gift tags that I am offering over at my mom's blog, The Inspired Room. Aren't they cute? I'm kind of obsessed with little woodland creatures this year and am super excited to use these on all my gifts!


Click here to head on over to The Inspired Room to download and print your own!


5 comments:

Kirsten Wiemer said...

i love these! so adorable!

Meg Arnold said...

so anthropologie ;) thanks!
Meg

Stephanie said...

These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. :)
stephanie

Eat Live Love said...

Those are so beautiful! I love everything with woodland creatures!

Yelle said...

These are so cute!