Monday, September 17, 2012

oh. hey.

So I blog here. Sometimes.

I haven't been here in awhile. Last week was ridiculous and annoying and stressful and all that fun stuff. But I won't bore you with details. This week has already started out much, much better and maybe I will resume my usual couple of posts a week.


I used to go for the whole blog five days in a row thing. But ever since Lance and I each doubled our work hours that pretty much went out the window. We no longer lead blog worthy lives let alone have time to blog. Ha! Like, literally, we just work, sleep, repeat. How normal of us. But I do like blogging and sharing pretty pictures and random thoughts or inspirations. I just like doing it only when I actually want to. Obviously. Sometimes that might mean 5 posts a week and other times 2. Or, like last week, none.


Not that anyone actually cares how often I blog and I'm not one of those people that is like, "oh my goshhh, I am sooo sorry I haven't been around. Forgive me?!". Because, honestly, who cares? But, in case anyone did wonder why I'm such a sporadic blogger, I'm just filling you in. I spend more time hanging out and working behind the scenes on my mom's blog than my own. Because it's actually legit.

(What I'm saying is, you should probably go visit The Inspired Room right NOW. *shameless plug*)

my reaction to a slobbery jack kiss. not a fan of dog germs even if he is adorable. and he is adorable, is he not?!

Anyway. I had a lovely weekend with my family, but unfortunately Lance came down with my sickness from last week and is taking his first sick day off work today. I am taking caring of him while working from home. He has completely lost his voice so not much communicating going on around here (making it much easier for me to concentrate on work!).

 Aaannd...that's all! Hope you're having a fantastic Monday!

17 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute dog!

Janette said...

It was one of those weeks over here too.. I think I went 4 days without blogging..lol It was crazy! I've never gone on that long! But we're still here! So take your time...


xoxo
♥Janette
http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com


PS. For some reason you look like Gwen Stefani to me in that first pic...A brunette Gwen.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I for one really do appreciate knowing exactly why you're not blogging. :) I'm nosy like that. Oh and loooove your mom's blog!

katie michelle said...

That dog! Ohmigosh, too cute!! I want one. Also, I want your dress. And life takes priority over blog, girl, so it's definitely understandable! Enjoy working from home today! :)

Allie said...

Well I love when you blog so whenever you do, I'll read. :) That last photo is hilarious. hahah

Jessica said...

Yes, I sort of don't know why people apologize when they haven't blogged for a while. Your blog should make you happy; that's what's important! -Jessica L

Caroline said...

ha, i know all about having boring non-blog worthy days! your blog is adorable though! and that maxi dress... so cute.

Marley said...

Love the pics! Going to visit your mom's blog now!

jamiedawn said...

glad your week is getting better :) and that puppy!!

isabel said...

hope your man will get better soon too!

http://mamajulesbrussels.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

My hubby is sick too! Not fun!

jennifer blair said...

Your mom blogs at the inspired room? Crazy! I've been reading it for years!

Katie said...

Well, your mom's blog IS pretty fabulous, but so is yours!

I appreciate the hello!

Christi Lynn said...

i love your dress!

Jo said...

These pictures are great! and I must say I love that outfit. Everything about it is adorable!

Maria Morley said...

I hope you had a great week, Kylee! Hoping your hubby is feeling better -- enjoy your weekend!

Melissa Sonico said...

ahhh too cute! you are adorable and so is Jack :) i love that dress on you, and your hair
Sometimes Almost Always