1. I can totally quit coffee. Anytime. Honest. I just don't want to right now, that's all.
2. Husband– I love that you somehow rope me in to watching British Top Gear with you every night. But not really. Okay, it might be growing on me just a little bit. But just because I may look up from my iphone for longer than 2 seconds sometimes when a fancy pants car makes an appearance does not mean we will be purchasing that car. Sorry for any mixed signals my attentiveness may have caused.
3. It's normal to dishes once a week, right? Sorry I'm not sorry.
4. Along those lines, I would just like to say that I think it's perfectly acceptable to just buy new socks as you need them.
5. I have had the MOST annoying tickle in my chest for the past two weeks now. Every five seconds or so it causes an absolutely pathetic and unproductive little cough. When will it end???
6. You wanna know something I'm not mad about? Paid days off. Not mad one bit.
7. This site is hilarious. Don't worry, it's not dirty as the title would imply. If you don't get it then I'm sorry.
8. Speaking of things that make me laugh. This Twitter feed occasionally does the trick.
9. I write for this blog, where I document all the adorable items sold at Meadow Boutique here in Seattle. I seriously have to restrain myself from spending all my money there. Everything is so tempting. If you live in Seattle, you must check it out.
10. THIS. You're Welcome.