I'm going to exclude Lance from this check up since he's not here and I have no idea how his have been going. Although I wouldn't put it past me to evaluate him for myself, but I'll spare him my judgment. Okay, here goes....
1. Work out 3-5 times per week.
Psh. Fail. Of course "more exercise" is one of those mandatory resolutions, so I don't regret adding this to the list. But let's be honest, this just hasn't happened.
2. Make the bed every day.
This, however, has been a win! I shocked myself and have actually kept up on this one. I know, right?! Imaginary high fives all around.
3. Become best friends with my sewing machine.
We aren't really bffs yet, but I'm sure we will form a much closer bond by the end of the year!
4. Take more pictures. I make a terrible blogger because I never remember to whip out my camera and snap a picture of something. Plus I often miss capturing significant events that I will wish I could look back on in the future.
I have definitely taken more pictures this year than I have in my entire life's years combined. I'm sure it's been overkill.
Our Resolutions Together:
1. Get out of the house more and explore Seattle.
Yes, we have traipsed all over this rainy city! Now we just can't wait for the summer sun to do some outdoor exploration.
2. Take a vacation together.
Nope, not yet!
3. Read in the Bible together every night.
Eh, this went well for awhile and lately has taken a turn for the worst. But we are serious about doing better.
4. Make more couple friends in Seattle.
I wouldn't say we've made a lot of new friends, but have been making more efforts to spend time with ones we have! We are also now accepting applications for couple friends in the Seattle area as one of ours is leaving us soon! Must like sushi, mojitos, and scary movies. Possibly all at the same time. Terms negotiable if you're cool.