Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Free Printable To-Do List


You voted for the next printable and the clear winner was a to-do list! You asked and you shall receive! I think I will create several more styles of these in the upcoming weeks, because unfortunately you can never run out of a need for to-do lists, am I right? 

You should be able to click here and be redirected to Google Docs, then click the file menu and "download original". Then print and cut in half as many as you need! Let me know if you have any issues by emailing me at kyleenoelleblog[at]gmail[dot]com.

(coloring may appear different on the doc, but it should be as seen in the image above!)




17 comments:

FourJedis said...

Very cute and very handy!

Maria Camila said...

Love it!

Catherine said...

ooo, so darling! definitely use things like this all of the time... thank you so much!! :)

kellyelizabeth said...

love it!! I'm always making to do list, this is so perfect. thank you :)

-kelly

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

This is awesome! Thanks sweet lady! xoxo

Jenna@The Life of the Wife said...

WAHOOO!! I was just thinking I needed to find a cute one..and then here you are swooping in with one!

Thanks Kylee! Emailing you back today btw! :)

Jenna

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

this is adorable. thanks kylee!

Brissa said...

this is so cute!! i write one of these at least once a day. now i can print them!!

Sadie Dear said...

Awesome! I totally need to keep track of my to-do list more closely. This will help!

Eloquent English said...

SWEET! So cute!!! xoxo A-

miki said...

You're such a cute designer!

Kelley Spurlock said...

You did such a good job with this! Look at you being all creative! Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

Sarah said...

Oh ya! I love free printables. Thanks for taking the time to make this =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Thanks for sharing! Your blog is amazing, I am looking forward to your next post!
If you have the time, I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow!
http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Oooh I really like this one. Thanks so much!

Lauren Cooper said...

Love it! So cute! Thanks for sharing!! I love a good To Do List!

www.tippeecanoe.com

Jadyn @ Dutch.British.Love said...

These are great Kylee! xo