1. Last week for date night, Lance and I went to The Counter. For those of you who don't have one, it's this awesome burger place where you build your own burger by checking off the ingredients you want on an order sheet (lots of fun options!). It's not expensive and super filling (aka: our kind of place).
2. Starbucks and I spent a lot of time together last week.
3. A little Martinelli's while watching the Bachelor. Let's not get me started again on Courtney. Or Ben for that matter. I'm seriously questioning his judgement. Haha, okay, updating the post to add this gem:
4. I tried this crispy breaded tofu recipe the other night. And it was surprisingly
5. Spent some quality time with my parent's dog Jack this weekend. He's such a little troublemaker. Don't be fooled by that innocent face.
6. Took a ferry ride on Saturday. It was lovely. McDreamy would be jealous.
7. Hung out with some adorable kiddos at church on Sunday morning.
8. Took the kids I nanny up to this ginormous water tower to play in the surrounding grass.
9. More coffee. Note the Valentine's jammies and nails.
10. Some gorgeous chocolate that I gazed at longingly. But for $44, I decided it wasn't worth it ;).
11. However, this chocolate gift (thanks dad!), I am happily devouring as we speak.
12. I had a little incident involving exploding protein powder. Note to self: do not pick up container by the lid next time.