I got this fun idea from Little Miss Momma.
I’m weird because…
- I'm afraid of butterflies.
- I absolutely LOVE Brussels sprouts.
- I must have cozy feet at all times or I am not complete.
- I am/was obsessed with the show LOST. So much so that I threw a Dharma inspired party for the finale:
- If my nails scratch a weird texture (like scratching a chalkboard), I have to literally wipe the feeling off. I have to do it to other people sometimes too.
- I have a strangely wide and sometimes seemingly opposite range of interests. It wouldn't be unusual to find me reading Twilight in the morning and Nietzche at night. Or watching Teen Mom in the morning and Battlestar Gallactica at night. The Matrix, Saw, Braveheart, and The Notebook are all my favorites. Two websites I visit daily: BBC news and e!online. Let's just call it well rounded. Or weird. Yeah, maybe just weird.
- I have a whole facebook album devoted to "Wolfey's" European travels. Those who know me in real life often catch Wolfey staring at them from across the room. He's tame. Except when he bites children while I babysit. Meet Wolfey (not to be confused with his cousin- Silent Coyote):
I’m a bad friend because…
I'm kind of a homebody.
I'm bad at keeping in contact.
I tend to make others be the ones to make the effort.
I'm not an open book.
I'm a good friend because...
I'm a fantastic listener.
I respect other people's views and opinions.
I will do absolutely anything for my friends.
I am sad because...
We live in a world where there is so much inequality.
I am happy because...
I have an amazing God.
I have an amazing husband.
I have an amazing family.
I am excited for...
The dinner on the stove.
The wine in the fridge.
Linking up at Little Miss Momma! You can join too!