Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags!


Holiday Gift Tags
************************

I made three new holiday gift tag printables just for you! Three in one day?!??? Yes, I suppose I am feeling extra generous given the gloriousness of the season!

The ones pictured above were made for my mom and she is hosting them over at her site, The Inspired Room.  Click here to visit her and download the Peace on Earth gift tags! Aren't they adorable?

The other two are located on my printables page! Just print, cut, and spread some holiday cheer!

7 comments:

Courtney Lane - Blog said...

I love these!!

Ariel said...

These are super adorable!

Melu103 said...

thank you love!
they are really pretty
i need a color printer asap!


read my post tomorrow!
i want new buttons swaps
i would love to have you <3

HAPPY HUMP DAY!
xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Amber Maheu said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea! You are so awesome for opening up this to your readers. Totally going to use them this year. Thank you!

Stesha said...

these are so cool!!! great idea. love your little bloggy miss!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Waseem said...

these are really pretty and super adorable..thanks for sharing as i need it to use in the design of Gift Card envelopes.

Muhammad Amjad said...

All tags are wonderful and fancy.i needed like these tags.
Discount card printing