Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Must Have Fall Fashion: Cozy Sweaters


I'm kind of obsessed with sweaters right now. I went shopping with my sister this weekend and tried on about 100. But did I bite the bullet and purchase any? No. Why? I have no idea. I'm regretting it as I type this. 

Fall is definitely the start of sweater season. Cozy, warm sweaters that make you want to snuggle up in front of a fire with a pumpkin latte.

The great thing about sweaters is you don't have to buy a brand new $80 one to look cute! Sweaters are all over thrift stores. I'd say they're one of the easiest thrift store purchases because it really doesn't matter if it's the perfect size. Even over-sized sweaters can be an adorable, casual look. Shrunken sweater? No problem! Cropped shirts are all the rage so you'll fit right in with the current fashion trend. I'd rather layer it than have my stomach hanging out though. But whatever floats your boat.

 
You know who else needs sweaters? Animals. In case you need convincing, check out this handsome devil. Rawr. 


Sources:
1. via Pinterest   2. Lookbook.nu   3. ASOS  4. The Daybook sweater: Chicwish   
5. UO  6. via Pinterest  7. UO 8. inetgiant


{psssst........new printable on the printables page!}

3 comments:

LoveFeast Table said...

It's so funny you didn't buy a single one. I was in the store the other day, salivating over all the sweaters and walked out with...none. Not sure why either. Guess I'm still looking for the ones that "speak" to me.
~Kristin
ps....welcome to blogland

Paislea Elyse said...

ahhhhh! i love fall sweaters! i have gotten so many lately! so much fun!!

allister bee blog

Katie said...

I've just bought 2 from Goodwill; they're my favorite! a creme colored one, and a plum colored one. I love them so much. I'm obsessed as well. (: