Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Free Printable: Recipe Cards

You'll cut yours straighter than I did, right?

Today I am adding the first item to my Printables Page! Here is a fall-colored recipe card for you to keep all of your favorite fall treat recipes organized. Since this is the first time I have tried this, please let me know if something doesn't work correctly. You should be able to click here and be redirected to Google Docs, then click the file menu and "download original". Then print as many as you need. I printed mine on a light gray cardstock, but white or any other light color works as well! I think it would look great on a light brown cardstock. Enjoy!




Pin It

Visit the Printables Page for a full list of free printables!

10 comments:

Chrissa said...

Hi Kylee!

I've been a fan of your Mom's blog for about 2 years now, so i was excited to see you had started one.

I am SO jealous! It is gorgeous here. Did you design it yourself? I need you to let me hired you to fix mine. I am so over my pretend fence and cutesy buttons. I LOVE yours.

Well I'm going to run along and stalk your Pinterest and other internets. Nice to meet you!

xo, Chrissa

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

aw, this is incredible. so beautiful. now if only i could cook i would totally be on board! lovin' the blog girly!!!
xo TJ

Digger said...

This is adorable!! Thank you so much! And I love your blog! So Cute!!

Digger ~xoxo~
http://digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Christina Fitzner said...

Way to go, Ky! So happy I can use this to keep up with your life up there in WA. I miss you!

Kylee said...

@Chrissa, Thanks for the sweet comment!

I did do the blog design myself! I think your blog design looks just lovely.

If you do ever need anything created for your blog you can email kyleenoelleblog@gmail.com and I will get back to you with rates and availability. As of right now, I do limited things, mostly buttons and headers :)

♥ Kylee Noelle

Nicole said...

such an amazing idea! maybe i should download these when i get home from china!

xoxo

Rolled Up Pretty said...

This is SO SO SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing them with us. I need these in a desperate way! How fun! Thanks so much for linking up to my blog! You are adorable. Hope you can link up again next week! Your newest follower girl!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

PS You are GORGEOUS!

Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

thanks for sharing these, i'm stopping by from follower fest and would love for you to stop by and check out the huge giveaway going on at my place- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

Mrs.CFH2 said...

These are so cute! I try to keep all my recipes electronically, but I'm definitely following you now. Can't wait to see what else you add to the printables section :) I'd love for you to check out my blog too! http://myhappycasa.blogspot.com/